Purdys Easter 2019 Fundraiser
The Gloucester Skating Club is fundraising with Purdys Chocolatier, just in time for EASTER (April 21, 2019)!
This is a great fundraising opportunity for the club with up to 25% of proceeds going to the Gloucester Skating Club’s Skater Development Fund. Why not get the Easter chocolate shopping done from home this year and help support club initiatives!
If you’d like to support us by purchasing some very sweet gifts for friends, family and yourself, please follow the instructions below.
How it Works:
1) Click the link (or copy & paste into your browser):
2) After creating a new account (or signing in if you already have an account) you can begin buying chocolates!
3) Click the “SHOP ONLINE” tab and choose either the Online Order Form or Marketplace method to get started. Both methods allow you to choose from the same selection - the Marketplace offers pictures and descriptions.
4) Proceed to the checkout when you have your order(s) ready. Orders will be shipped to the Gloucester Skating Club.
5) Click the “SEND INVITES” tab to invite your friends or family to join in on the fun and help support the club!
Last date for orders / deadline: April 2nd, 2019
Orders can be picked up at GSC on: April 13th, 2019 - to be confirmed.