Fundraising is a very integral and important part of the Gloucester Skating Club as it helps to keep ice and program costs reasonable for everyone, at every level of skating. The Club supports a number of fundraisers listed below. Spread the word throughout your community!
If you have an idea for a fundraiser, please contact the Club office at 613-830-1610. For information on the GSC Sponsorship Package for 2017-2018 please contact email@example.com.
Register for FundScrip, the program that turns everyday purchases into earnings. This program allows you to earn money on the items that you normally buy on a regular basis while helping to support your athlete’s development financially. A win-win situation!
How it Works:
- Register online – it is Free and easy! Go to www.fundscrip.com Click on Sign Up (top right hand corner), provide the sign up information required. You will be asked to enter GSC’s invitation code, which is: HPL6DY. Confirm your Sign up (you will receive an email at the address you signed up with).
- Buy Gift Cards from over 150 retailers (e.g. Superstore, Loeb, Esso, Petro Canada, Sears, Starbucks, Canadian Tire, etc.). Orders can be made online every two weeks with payments made by Electronic Fund Transfers or Credit Card.
- Purchase groceries, gas, clothing, etc. as you normally would with Gift Cards.
- FundScrip pays back a % of Gift Cards purchased (percentages range from 2% to 15%). Note: Credit card purchases are charged an additional fee of 2.25% and are therefore NOT RECOMMENDED!
- GSC will allocate 100% of the Club’s earnings to individual skaters’ accounts calculated based on their monthly purchases. These earnings can be put towards your child’s ice fees.
NOTE: The Club is in a position to offer 100% at this time. Should the Club’s position change in the future we may have to change the profit-sharing split. There is an annual $20 participation fee for this program. You will see the charge on your statement of account as you would any other charge. **
No chocolates to sell, no cars to wash, no restaurant receipts to collect! Just purchase a MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION from one of over 500 choices, at up to 85% less than magazine stand prices, and the club will receive up 37% of the subscription price.
Here is an example of how it works. People Magazine costs over $4 at a national retail store, but you only pay $2.26 per magazine with a 19 issue subscription and the club will receive a share of the subscription price. Subscriptions also include e-versions which can be read on phones, tablets and computers. Too easy!
Magazines are a great gift idea for the family member or friend who has everything! Enjoy your sports news, entertainment gossip, food magazine while supporting your club. Most subscriptions include the online version too so you can read your magazines on the device of your choice. Share this great deal with family and friends – all sales support the Club.
To set up your subscription go to: